Today faculty of Nursing announced the final result of Summer 2022...
Faculty of nursing provides excellence in nursing education through integration of liberal arts, professional education that prepare professional nurses to provide quality nursing care to individuals, families, and communities with diverse health needs.
To be the place of academic excellence, a pivot in nursing education at the local and international level in the field of nursing education and practice. Pioneer in research and community service excellence in collaboration with international educational institutions.
1. Update Bachelor’s Degree programs regulation, courses descriptions and academic curriculums in compliance with the National Academic Criteria.
2. Develop the teaching & learning methods.
3. Improve the educational and technological environment.
4. Review and update the Faculty’s organizational structure.
5. Develop the capacities of the academic staff and the administrative body staff.
6. Develop the capacities and abilities of the teaching staff and their assistants.
7. Develop the Faculty’s self-generated resources.
8. Establish the quality control principles with the aim to qualifying the Faculty to be accredited.
9. Maximize the Faculty’s role in the field of community contribution.
10.Sustainable development of the academic levels of the Faculty’s graduates.
11.Allow the senior students to participate in various Scientific Researches and projects.
12.Encourage the teaching staff members and their assistants to participate in scientific conferences both locally and internationally and publications.
· The total number of credit hours needed for graduation is (145) credit hours.
The total number of courses is 44 courses.
The courses are offered both in Fall and Spring semesters of each academic year. In each semester, students can register for a minimum of six courses and a maximum of eight or the completion of the credits required per semester.
· Students are required to obtain GPA not less than (2) to graduate.
· A maximum of three courses could be registered in the summer sessions of any academic year and is subject to the number of students enrolled and the availability of staff.
· Students may exit after completion of 75 credit hours to obtain an adult Nursing Certificate. Students are allowed to return to top up credit hours and obtain a bachelor degree within (5 years) of graduation.
· The total number of credit hours needed for obtaining a bachelor degree in Nursing Science is (145) credit hours.