Egyptian Journal of Nursing & health Sciences is an Open Access journal, biannual issues/ year (MARCH, SEPTEMBER). The first to be published by Faculty of Nursing affiliated to Modern University for Technology & information, as a private university in Egypt. Other health-related faculties within the university are invited to share by articles & research within their discipline (Faculties of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental & oral as well as Physical therapy).
Scientific Publication Ethics
Guided by the Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors (Committee on Publication Ethics, 2011). Our Egyptian Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences (EJNHS) ' publication ethics and malpractice statement is declared as follows:
The editor is responsible for Publication decisions including:
· Deciding which of the papers submitted to the journal will be published.
· Evaluate manuscripts without regard to the authors' race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy.
· Decision should be based on the paper's importance, originality and clarity, and the study's validity and its relevance to the journal's scope.
· Considering current legal requirements regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism should also be considered.
· Confidentiality should be guaranteed by the editor & editorial staff as they must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
· Considering disclosure and conflicts of interest as unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted paper will not be used by the editor or the members of the editorial board for their own research purposes without the author's explicit written consent.
Reviewers' responsibilities. (https://ejnhs.journals.ekb.eg)