1. Behairy, A.M, Amin, M.E.A, Gendy , N.I.E.L. and Ghazy, N.M. (1997) photogrammetric measurement of parabolic antenna , Engineering research journal University of Helwan Cairo Vol (53).
2. Mohamed O. Zakaria "PILE-SOIL BEHAVIOR IN LAYERED SOIL - DERIVATION OF P-Y CURVE" Scientific Bulletin – Faculty of Engineering Ain Shams University ISSN 1110 – 1385 Vol. 40, No. 2, June 30, 2005
3. Mohamed O. Zakaria " Theoretical Analysis of Lateral Soil-Pile Response in Clay – The P-Y curve Modeling" magazine of Faculty of Eng. In Mattaria – Helwan Univ. July 2003
4. " Nonlinear analysis of green house systems", Ain Shams Engineering Journal, Production and hosting by Elsevier, Vol 3, No 4, December 2012 , pp. 333 – 348.
5. " Strengthening of Low-rize RC shear walls subjected to lateral loads with openings exist", Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Vol 60, No 1, February 2013.
6. " Finite element implementation of punching shear behaviors in shear-reinforced flat slabs", Ain Shams Engineering Journal, Production and hosting by Elsevier, Vol 6, 2015, pp. 735 – 754.
7. "Effect of Deep Excavation Supported by Concrete Solider Pile with Steel Sheet Pile Lagging Wall on Adjacent Existing Buildings" International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research ( JETIR),Volume 4, Issue 11, ISSN: 2349-5162, November 2017.
8. M. Sassi, A. F. El-Sayed, M. H. Khobeiz, 2013, Effects of axial Gap on the Performance of a Multistage Axial Flow Compressor, The Egyptian Int. J. of Eng. Sciences and Tech., Zagazig University, Egypt.
9. Maged Moneer Gad, Ahmed Galal El Din Aly, 2019, The Impact of Different Types of Activities on the Project and the Environmental Effect, Al-Azhar University, Civil Engineering Research Magazine (CERM), Vol. (41) October, 2019. Page 114-121
10. Ahmed M. ALY, Yoshinobu Kitamura, Katsuyuki Shimizu, Ichiro Kita and Talaat El-Gamal, “A Scenario Analysis of the Impact of Improved Water Distribution at the Tertiary Level on Water Savings in the Irrigation System” Journal Modern Agricultural Science and Technology (MAST). Vol. 3, No 3-4, pp. 19-32, August, 2017.
11. “Utilization of WMA technology to improve bituminous mixtures containing reclaimed asphalt pavement”, (2016), Sheriff A. El Sharkawy, Abdalah H. Wahdan and Sameh A. Galal, International journal of road materials and pavement design, RMPD 2016,Tailor & Frances Publications, England,
12. "Two Grid Iteration Method for Solving Multivariable Integral Equations". Published in Ain Shams Engineering Journal (2008).
13. "Similarity Solutions of Fractional-Order Heat Equations with Variable Coefficients". Published in "Miskolc Mathematical Notes Journal", (2016).
14. Nady Mohamed Abd-El-Fattah Morsy, Abdel Salam Ahmed Mokhtar and Omar Aly Mousa El Nawawy “BEHAVIOR OF RC BEAMS STRENGTHENED WITH EXTERNALLY BONDED FRP COMPOSITE “ Civil Engineering Research Magazine, vol. 31 no. 1, Faculty of Engineering, Al-Azhar University, Cairo, 2009
15. Nady Mohamed Abd-El-Fattah Morsy, Hala Mohamed Gamal el Kady, Abdel Salam Ahmed Mokhtar and Omar Aly Mousa El Nawawy “ENHANCEMENT OF FIRE RESISTANCE OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAMS USING STEEL FIBERS” ARPN, Journal Of Engineering And Applied Sciences, Vol. 11, No. 19, October 2016
16. M. El-Kady and M. Mokhtar, Pseudospectral Numerical Treatments for Linear Delay Differential Equations, Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8(1): 106-117, 2011.
17. Abdel Shafi, F. M., El Nadi M.H. and Fergala, M.A. 2016,affecting paramters on sluddge thickeneing under egyptian Circumstances, “International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology” Volume 5 Issue 5 “May-2016” issue.
18. "Behavior and Durability of High and Ultra High Strength Concrete Manufactured by Local Materials", Journal of Engineering Sciences, Assiut University, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp.811-826, July 2011.